yes! yum! granola!
Granola is a weakness of mine as you may have noticed but it so versatile and you can make so much of it so for ROT(return on time) it's a great investment!
Here's the latest offering - I'd love to know what you thought of it <3
MAKES: LOTS! prepare 3 trays with greaseproof paper
COOK: 120 deg TIME: 3hrs
- 6 cups oats @earthsbounty
- 1 cup sunflower seeds @myorganics activated range
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup chopped walnuts @myorganics
- 1 1/2 cup diced dry apple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup apple puree
- 1/2 cup warmed honey
- 1 Tb gr cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well so all the ingredients are coated with the spices
- Mix all the wet ingredients together
- Pour over the dry and mix really well
- Spread over 3 trays
- Place in the oven
- After each hour, I take out the trays and just turn the mix over with a spatula to ensure even baking
- Be careful to watch your oven temperature as it can 'toast' the oats quickly
- Take out once baked and leave on the bench to cool completely before placing into airtight jars
- Top your yoghurt, eat it as a snack instead of chips or crackers & of course super delicious as breakfast in a bowl!
make. eat. enjoy.