Do you sometimes just want something sweet in a ball other than dates?
I'm with you on that one so I played around this week in the kitchen & the outcome is another simple, de-lish snack ball/bite ready for you to pack into lunch boxes!
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 cup dried apple
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/8 tsp gr. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut(for rolling)
- Place figs in a bowl and cover with hot water to soften(or microwave)
- Add figs, apples, quinoa flakes & cinnamon into food processor until it is well combined
- Mix will look slightly crumbly, pinch test to see if it holds together
- When mix is holding, roll into balls or use some love and roll into logs to save time
- Roll through coconut
- Store in airtight container
Super easy to put together & something different to the usual for the lunchbox.