Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 ¼ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (or regular wholemeal flour)
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- Sesame seeds to roll them in to coat
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Mix together the avocado and cheese in the food processor until soft and creamy.
- Add in the flour, paprika, salt and mustard powder and blend well
- Using a tablespoon to measure, roll the mixture into balls and then flatten slightly.
- Place some poppy seeds in a small bowl and toss the biscuits lightly in them to coat
- Put biscuits on the baking tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let them cool before eating
These cookies are loaded with heart-healthy mono-saturated fatty acids & the fats in avocado are also pretty resistant to heat-induced oxidation, making avocado oil a healthy and safe choice for cooking. Winning :)