Raspberry & Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Packed with protein ~ deliciously simple with tangy raspberries and bitter chocolate ~ Nut FREE, Gluten FREE & Dairy FREE - these delicious bites are destined for lunchboxes and healthy bodies!
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup @myorganics coconut sugar
- 2 Tb coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup @myorganics coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 3 Tb @heavenlycacao cacao paste (dark chocolate with no sugar) chopped into small to medium pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (break up into small pieces)
- Step 1 Line 2 x trays with baking paper -set aside
- Step 2 Place seed/nut butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil into food processor & process until well mixed
- Step 3 Add eggs and process until smooth
- Step 4 Add coconut flour and bi carb soda and process until just together but well mixed
- Step 5 Manually add chopped chocolate until well mixed
- Step 6 Gently fold in raspberry pieces(make sure they are still frozen)
- Step 7 Roll into balls(use water on your hands as mix is sticky) & place on trays quite close as they spread very little
- Step 8 Press down slightly
- Step 9 Place into oven for 10 mins – turn at half time
- Step 10 Allow to cool before storing in air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Step 11 Tip: You can make the dough, roll it into logs or other & freeze it until you are ready to use it!