Who doesn’t love making chocolaty ‘no bake’ slices with the kids?
It a 2 bowl wonder that everyone just loves especially the kids!
'no bake' Choc-nut oatmeal slice
You can sub the peanut butter for another nut spread though be aware, the consistency will be altered. To rectify, you may need to use less nut spread or coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 pieces of Lindt Chocolate - 70% cacao'
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup desiccated
- 1/2 cup almonds(crushed in food processor)
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts(crushed in food processor)
- Step 1 Line medium pan with greaseproof paper
- Step 2 Melt the peanut butter, honey & coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat
- Step 3 Remove from heat once the mixture is melted together
- Step 4 Add the vanilla and chocolate pieces, stir through until melted
- Step 5 Add in the oats, coconut, almonds and brazil nuts
- Step 6 Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray and place in the fridge for at least one hour to set
- Step 7 When the mixture has hardened, cut into squares and store in the fridge