Our nod to the iconic bikkie that almost every aussie kid has eaten at one stage of their life! Filled with those beautiful flavours you know and love plus loads of added ‘whole’ goodness. Enjoy ~ Lest We Forget.
- 1 cup oats
- I cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 10 dates
- 1 egg
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C
- Step 2 Line a tray with baking paper
- Step 3 Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until the dates are broken up.
- Step 4 Shape the mixture into cookies by rolling them into balls and pushing them down slightly using the back of a spoon once on the baking tray
- Step 5 Make sure you place the mixture with some distance (3cm) between each biscuit as the mixture expands slightly in the oven
- Step 6 Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown on top, turning the tray half way through cooking time to ensure even baking
- Step 7 Allow to cool slightly before transferring them to cooling rack. Keeps up to a week in refrigerator