Rosemary and Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas
Sneaky little afternoon snack! 😊 Roasted chickpeas with rosemary and sea salt! I 💜 these little packages as they're packed with protein, iron, and fibre, not to mention they're moreish and crunchy!
- 1 tinned chickpeas - wash & pat dry with paper towel
- (the drier the chickpeas are the better they will crunch up)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (light)
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp ground sea salt flakes
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C
- Step 2 Toss chickpeas with oil & salt – put on papered tray into oven
- Step 3 20 mins, turn and toss – return to oven
- Step 4 20 mins, turn and toss – return to oven
- Step 5 Take out and add rosemary – 5 mins back in the oven.
- Step 6 Try not to eat them all at once 😝