Someone needs to tell me to stop playing with my food 🙂
These little sea creatures are loads of fun – for me to make & the kids to eat! The reason I make so much of my own food ,and I’m guessing it’s the same for you, is that I am able to minimise the nasties going into everything…..
We watched ‘that sugar film’ the other night and it was a great reminder how much sugar we an consume even when we think we are being healthy. yep! I’m guilty here too! 🙁
Raspberry choc party pops!
- 1 cup natural unsweetened Mungalli yoghurt(I use full fat as it doesn't crystalise as much)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- (optional) maple syrup to sweeten
- 1 tb Lotus carob powder(naturally sweeter) or
- 1 tb My Organics cacao powder
- Step 1 Place raspberries into a blender and blend until smooth
- Step 2 Place yoghurt(less 1 TB) into a bowl and add 1/3 cup of raspberry puree
- Step 3 Mix together gently until smooth
- Step 4 Fill molds to 3/4 with this mix
- Step 5 Place 1TB yoghurt in a bowl and add the carob or cacao powder ~ mix until well combined ~ taste to see if sweet enough for you ~ spoon into the top of the molds
- Step 6 Gently place in the pop sticks & move to the freezer