Seriously who could resist these gorgeous little ocean ‘goers’!
I’m always looking for ways to cut out the added sugars just like you and when I found these molds online they just screamed ‘buy me, you won’t regret it!’ The shapes help to disguise some of the changes that are happening during the transition phase or in our case – it just makes it more fun!
I bought these online from Everten.com.au – a little on the pricey side for 6 molds but for birthday parties and treats, it is totally worth it!
So if you’re looking to make the change from flavoured yoghurts to natural yoghurt and flavour them yourself I applaud you! yay! I reckon you will make this really simple change and wonder why the heck you didn’t do it a while back! 🙂
making the move away from 'store bought, super sweet' ice-creams!
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt(I use full fat as it doesn't crystalise as much)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- (optional) maple syrup to sweeten
- Step 1 Place raspberries into a blender and blend until smooth
- Step 2 Place yoghurt(less 1 TB) into a bowl and add 1/3 cup of raspberry puree
- Step 3 Mix together gently until smooth
- Step 4 Fill molds to 3/4 with this mix
- Step 5 Place 1TB yoghurt in the bowl and add the remaining raspberry puree to the top of the molds
- Step 6 Gently place in the pop sticks & move to the freezer