Hello lovelies….. The Real Food Revolution together with Froothie have a Summer Smoothie challenge and I was super excited to be asked to be part of it……plus I had to face my fear and get and make a live video!!
Here’s the recipe and in the vid I talk about why I use what I use 🙂
Choc Berry Zing!
- 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup strawberry (frozen)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp carob powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger(increase or decrease dependent on your love of zing!)(this amount is really subtle and my children (3 & 5) will drink it)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1 cup milk of your choice - oat used
- Step 1 Blend & Enjoy!