These are really simple to whip up and are really filling.
When I call them ‘pancakes’ I use the term loosely, like all food items when you vary the recipes inevitably it gives you something similar but not the same as you have always known 🙂
I love these topped with the warm berry jam – While I am cooking the pancakes I make the jam at the same time. See recipe below.
4 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 2tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup pepita meal
- Step 1 Place the pepitas in the food processor and process until an even, fine meal appears
- Step 2 Add almond meal, eggs and honey – blend on high for 1 min
- Step 3 Pour small amount of coconut oil in heating pan, spoon in mixture to preferred size. Make sure you watch the heat in the pan as these will colour quickly due to the almond meal.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Step 1 Place all ingredients into pan, cook on med-high until berries break up and mix thickens.