Paprika Sesame Bites
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 ¼ cup grated cheese
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (or regular wholemeal flour)
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- Sesame seeds to roll them in to coat
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Step 2 Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Step 3 Mix together the avocado and cheese in the food processor until soft and creamy.
- Step 4 Add in the flour, paprika, salt and mustard powder and blend well
- Step 5 Using a tablespoon to measure, roll the mixture into balls and then flatten slightly.
- Step 6 Place some poppy seeds in a small bowl and toss the biscuits lightly in them to coat
- Step 7 Put biscuits on the baking tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Step 8 Let them cool before eating