These little bites are rich and intense but relatively low in fat and sweetness. If you’re a dark chocolate fan these are your friend.
Chunky Banana & Avocado Fudge Cookies
We use cacao powder and cacao butter instead of chocolate so we can use natural sweetners(maple syrup & bananas) instead of doubling up with the sugars that chocolate pieces already contain.
- 1/3 heaped cup Avocado
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Ripe banana
- 1 Egg
- 3 1/2Tb melted Cacao butter
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- Pinch Bi-carb soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup W/m spelt flour
- 1 cup Rst walnuts
- 2/3 cup Sultanas
- 1/3 cup Rst. Cashews (or dark chopped chocolate pieces)
- Step 1 Blend all wet ingredients together.
- Step 2 Add melted cacao butter
- Step 3 Add sieved dry ingredients and mix well
- Step 4 Add chopped nuts & sultanas
- Step 5 Roll (with wet hands) or drop dollops onto trays
- Step 6 Oven 165 deg. Cook for 16 mins in oven.